Why choose us?
• During this COVID-19 outbreak, almost everyone is suffering from tremendous emotional stress which can cause or exacerbate psychiatric issues such as depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic attacks, bipolar disorder, mood swings, insomnia (sleep disturbances), anger, agitation, addiction, etc. These issues can go undetected until they become too much to handle. We can help by detecting and treating them early or before it becomes too much.
• We accept many insurances, as well as self-pay patients. See below for a list of acceptable insurances where you only pay co-pay, or if you do not have insurance, we charge affordable flat rate fees (also mentioned below).
• Save time and travel costs by booking an online appointment.
• No need to leave home as we can see you remotely via a HIPAA secure video chat with your phone, computer, or tablet. Help yourself, and the nation, by staying at home to minimize community spread.
• Appointments are confidential and private. Less stigma to seek the care you need.
• No wait times. Book appointments the same week, and possibly the same day! Don't delay your treatment.
• All of our providers are trained and experienced in psychiatry and psychological care, and are supervised by our renowned psychiatrist, Dr. Pari Deshmukh.